Monday, February 7, 2011

Petrified

Sorry! Been so busy with getting ready for school!
Had my first day back today, it was pretty terrifying. Even though I have been going to the same school for eleven years now, today my grade did the big jump an moved to a different campus. The older girls and teachers are daunting, but I guess it is just another thing I will have to get used to!


On a brighter side, my lunch was delicious, I had Halloumi salad, season rice, a Pb and J fold-over sandwich and  a kiwi fruit. Tomorrow I am planning another salad, but with different 'stuff.'


I don't feel like this a lot, but today I felt like a young, ignorant teenager. I guess I am, when you strip it all down I am just a precocious girl who just wants to fit in. And you know what? It really ain't so bad.


This post wasn't overly long, mature or in depth, but thats okay too.


"Because I knew you, I have been changed for good." (For Good, from Wicked)


Fighting!
Ims x

No comments:

Post a Comment