Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hear you me my friend

Ah, I haven't updated in so long!
In two days time I set off on a seven day hike in some remote and beautiful wilderness, knee deep snow here I come! I am slightly nervous, not knowing how challenging it will be, but I am determined and hopefully that will be enough :)
I promise to post lots of photos when I return on Sunday.

Apart from that, I have recently been up to Queensland to enjoy some warm weather which was nice, even if the lingering ash cloud did delay our return home. My three weeks worth of holiday now complete, it is back into the swing of things, only a few weeks to go before examinations begin so I am sure I shall be kept busy.

That is really all! Hopefully something more exciting will happen soon, will keep you updated!

Fighting! Ims x

No comments:

Post a Comment